The ATOM V2100-G Cover has been specially developed to get premature babies used to light and sound stimuli. The minimal amount of flaps and the excellent washability (60-90 degrees) make this ATOM V2100-G Cover ideal for any neonatology department.
Incubator cover ATOM V2100-G
Available on backorder
The Incubator cover for ATOM V2100-G been specially developed to get premature babies used to light and sound stimuli. Use the ATOM V2100-G Cover and create a safe environment and give parents and medical staff quick access to the child.
- The ATOM V2100-G Cover provides premature babies with a dark, protective environment.
- The ATOM V2100-G Cover is made of a breathable multi-protective fabric consisting of a polyester-cotton blend.
- The cover is washable up to 90°C and suitable for tumble drying. The covers must not be ironed.
- Available with an opening for phototherapy lamp to prevent diffused light
- The isolette itself does not heat up, even with the cover.
- The cover blocks light and allows an accurate control of skin color and perfusion.
- The ATOM V2100-G Cover is fully adjustable, provides excellent visual accessibility for the neonate and simulates day/night patterns.
Double Layered Incubator Cover, Single Layered Incubator Cover