The Dräger Caleo Incubator Cover has been specially developed to get premature babies used to light and sound stimuli. The minimal amount of flaps and the excellent washability (60-90 degrees) make this Dräger Caleo Incubator Cover ideal for any neonatology department.
Dräger Caleo Incubator Cover
Dräger Caleo Incubator Cover has been specially developed to get premature babies used to light and sound stimuli. Use the Dräger Caleo Incubator Cover and create a safe environment and give parents and medical staff quick access to the child.
- The Caleo Isolette Cover provides premature babies with a dark, protective environment.
- The Caleo Incubator Cover is made of a breathable multi-protective fabric consisting of a polyester-cotton blend.
- The cover is washable up to 90°C and suitable for tumble drying. The covers must not be ironed.
- Available with an opening for phototherapy lamp to prevent diffused light
- The isolette itself does not heat up, even with the cover.
- The cover blocks light and allows an accurate control of skin color and perfusion.
- The Caleo Incubator Cover is fully adjustable, provides excellent visual accessibility for the neonate and simulates day/night patterns.
Double Layered Incubator Cover, Single Layered Incubator Cover