The Babyleo TN500 Incubator Cover has been developed to stabilize noise and light stimuli in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The minimal amount of flaps and the excellent washability (60-90 degrees) make this Babyleo TN500 Incubator Cover ideal for any neonatology department.
Babyleo TN500 Incubator Cover
€240.00 – €258.00
The Babyleo TN500 Incubator Cover protects your little patients, while making your workflow easier. It is the first incubator cover that provides optimal protection for neonates in open care, closed care and transport.
- The Babyleo TN500 Incubator Cover provides premature babies with a dark, protective environment.
- The Dräger Babyleo Incubator Cover is made of a breathable multi-protective fabric consisting of a polyester-cotton blend.
- The cover is washable up to 90°C and suitable for tumble drying. The covers must not be ironed.
- Available with an opening for phototherapy lamp to prevent diffused light
- The isolette itself does not heat up, even with the cover.
- The cover blocks light and allows an accurate control of skin color and perfusion.
- The Dräger Babyleo Incubator Cover is fully adjustable, provides excellent visual accessibility for the neonate and simulates day/night patterns.
Double Layered Incubator Cover, Single Layered Incubator Cover